• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
• To occasionally follow up or sell related services
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
• Recognize new or past customers
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Store your password if you are registered on our site
• Observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms
• Better understand the interests of our customers and our website visitors.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Integrate with third party social media websites
• Serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising (see below for more on interest based advertising)
• Improve our website and to better understand your visits on our platforms
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
You acknowledge that , Track Patch 1 is the sole owner of the information shown on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
We will share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Track Patch 1 if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
• Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
• Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
• Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
• Support the services offered as a part of the product you are using.
• Offer additional services that might provide value to you or your company.
• Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Track Patch 1 our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page . Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add on.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: we will notify you via email within 30 business days; we will notify the users via in-site notification within 30 business days
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Occasionally send you information on related services or products that you may be interested in.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used. • Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.