If you want to find out how much insurance coverage you can get for Alerta Products, please inquire with your insurance company. It may help you to prepare the following information when submitting a request to your insurance company.
Getting an official diagnosis for wandering can help gain insurance coverage for Alerta. You can click here for a sample letter which can be personalized by your loved one’s physician.
The following are some relevant ICD-10-CM Codes:
* Z91.83 – Wandering in diseases
* F70 – Mild intellectual disability
* F71 – Moderate intellectual disability
* F03 – Dementia
* G30.9 - Alzheimer’s
The following are some relevant CPT Codes:
* 5160 – Emergency response system; installation and testing
* S5161 – Emergency response system; service fee, per month
* S5162 – Emergency response system; purchase only
* E1399 – Durable medical equipment & other